Price Each: $11.74USD
1 whole chicken cut up
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 cup canola or olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Place chicken pieces skin side down in a medium shallow baking pan.
2. Combine the juice and pulp of 2 lemons, oregano, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Brush half the mixture over chicken.
4. Place pan about 9 inches from broiler heat and broil about 30 mins or until browned.
5. Turn chicken over brush with remaining sauce and broil an additional 20 mins, or until chicken is golden brown.
Servings: 4 - 5