Recipe: Classic Rigatoni
Recipes using Tones Garlic Romano Sprinkle
Price Each: $0.00USD
- 8 ozs dry rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 2 pkgs (1.25 ozs each) Italian spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp garlic romano sprinkles
- Preheat broiler
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Brown and crumble sausage; drain fat.
- Combine diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine and spaghetti seasoning mix in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Gradually stir in half and half; add sausage.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add ricotta cheese, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Place pasta in a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Pour tomato mixture over pasta and top with mozzarella cheese and garlic romano sprinkles.
- Broil 8 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Servings: 8 - 10
Shipping Cost Est