Recipe: Copper Penny Carrots
Recipes using Tones Whole Black Peppercorns
Price Each: $16.59USD
- 2 lb carrots, sliced
- 1 small pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook carrots in salt water until medium done; rinse in ice water.
- Arrange in layers of carrots, pepper and onion in bowl or container.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until thoroughly blended.
- Pour marinade over carrot mixture and refrigerate until flavor is absorbed.
Shipping Cost Est