Recipe: Crab Soup
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
Ingredients in Crab Soup
To make Crab Soup
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 green pepper, membrane removed and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 10 cups water
- 10 ounce can beef consomme soup
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 16 ounce can tomatoes
- 16 ounce can tomato puree
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/3 cup barley
- 1 pound crab meat
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can cream style corn
- Saute green pepper, celery, and onin in the butter until the onions are translucent, andout 4 - 5 minutes.
- In a large pot, add the water, beef consumme soup, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, tomato puree, Old Bay Seasoning, barley and creamed corn
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for one hour.
- Add crab meat, and potatoes. Cook for 45 to 60 minutes more.
Shipping Cost Est