Recipe: Crab Sticks
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
Crab Sticks Recipe Ingredients
- 6 oz jar Old English Cheese spread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound crab meat
- 6 english muffins
To make Crab Sticks Recipe
- In a medium bowl combine the butter and cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add Old Bay Seasoning, garlic, and mayonnaise.
- Gently stir in crab meat.
- Split the english muffins apart, and spread mixture generously on top.
- Freeze to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Remove Crab Sticks from freezer, and cut each muffin half into 4 sticks about 3/4 - 1 inch wide.
- Bake Crab Sticks at 375° for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Uncooked Crab Sticks may be frozen and kept on hand as quick snacks.
Shipping Cost Est