Recipe: Crabmeat Quiche
Recipes using Tones Minced Onion
Price Each: $10.96USD
- 1/4 tsp dried minced onion
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 3oz can B in B sliced mushrooms, drained (save broth)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup light cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp tarragon, crushed
- 1/4 tsp marjoram
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 lb crabmeat
- 1 9 inch deep dish pie shell, partially baked
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (350 for glass baking dish)
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add mushrooms, reserving 10 slices.
- Continue to saute until hot.
- Combine eggs, cream, mushroom broth and all seasonings.
- Fold in onion/mushroom mixture and crabmeat.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 35 minutes.
- After 20 minutes top with reserved mushrooms.
- When done, quiche will be puffed and brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with paprika.
Shipping Cost Est