Recipe: Cranberried Baked Beef Brisket
Recipes using Tones Minced Garlic
Price Each: $16.87USD
- 4 to 5 pound beef brisket
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 low sodium beef broth
- 4 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/8 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Trim brisket of any excess fat.
- Line a 8" x 12" baking an with aluminum foil.
- Add the beef brisket.
- Combine the beef broth and cranberry sauce in a small saucepan. Heat until cranberry sauce dissolves into the broth.
- Add the minced onion, garlic, and white pepper to the broth mix; stir well.
- Pour the now seasoned beef broth over the brisket.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, and seal tightly.
- Bake for 3 to 3 1/2* hours or until tender.
*Don't rush the cooking of beef brisket. The time is needed to allow the brisket to tenderize.
Shipping Cost Est