Price Each: $12.66USD
1 tbsp butter
1 onion, finely chopped
1/8 tsp garlic powder
2 stalks celery, diced
1 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp curry powder
1/2 tsp ginger
1 can lower sodium chicken broth
1 can diced tomatoes
1 small apple, shopped
8oz cooked shrimp
1. Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet.
2. Add onion, and celery. Cook 3-5 minutes until onion begins to clear.
3. Remove from heat, and add flour and seasonings. Mix well.
4. Add chicken broth and blend. Cook over low heat until thickened.
5. Add tomatoes, and apple. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir often and add water if needed.
6. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are warm.
Serve over cooked basmati rice.