Recipe: Curried Shrimp
Recipes using Tones Curry Powder
Price Each: $12.66USD
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped or sliced
- 2 tbsp white flour
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup canned tomatoes, cut up coarsely, with juice
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
- Cook onion, garlic, green pepper, and celery until soft and onion is translucent and slightly golden.
- Push the vegetables to the side and add the flour and mix well with oil and pan juices.
- Add curry powder, soy sauce, water, and tomatoes with juice.
- Stir constantly and cook until it becomes bubbly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with hot rice.
Shipping Cost Est