Recipe: Dandelion Wine
Recipes using Fleischmann's Yeast
Price Each: $8.89USD
- 1 qt dandelion blossoms (no stems)
- 3 lbs sugar
- 3 lemons, sliced, peel included
- 6 qts boiling water
- 3 oranges, sliced, peel included
- 1 tbsp yeast
- Remove water from heat when it is boiling steadily.
- >Mix blossoms with water, cover, and let stand for 3 days.
- On third day, strain blossoms from water. Add sugar, oranges, lemons, and yeast. Cover and let stand for 3 more days.
- On third day, strain oranges and lemons from water.
- Cover container, loosely, and let stand for 4 weeks in not too cool a place.
- At end of 4 weeks, strain and bottle.
Shipping Cost Est