Recipe: Delmarva Crab Soup
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
- 1 (No. 10) can crushed tomatoes
- 42 oz can tomato or V-8 juice
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 diced potatoes
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Old Bay to taste
- 1 1/2 lb. crabmeat
- Place the crushed tomatoes and tomato juice in large stockpot. Add Old Bay Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and frozen mixed vegetables.
- Place over medium heat. Add diced celery, diced onions and diced potatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer for about 2 hours. Then season with Old Bay to taste (3 tbsp or more). Then add crab meat and simmer for another hour.
Serve with freshly toasted and buttered bread.
You may freeze Delmarva Crab Soup and reheat later.
Shipping Cost Est