Price Each: $21.30USD
8 chicken drumsticks
1/2 butter or margarine
1 cup fine bread crumbs
1/2 cup peanuts, finely chopped
1 tsp grated orange rind
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tbsps soy sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Melt butter in large shallow, foil lined baking pan.
2. Mix crumbs, peanuts, orange rind, salt and pepper.
3. roll drumsticks in melted butter then in crumb mixture.
4. Place drumsticks in remaining butter in baking pan.
5. Bake uncovered for 30 mins.
6. Meanwhile, mix orange juice and soy sauce.
7. Spoon 1/2 of orange juice mixture over chicken; continue to bake for 15 mins.
8. Turn chicken over and spoon on remaining orange juice mixture.
9. Bake 15 mins longer or until tender and browned.
Servings: 4 - 2 Drumsticks per person