Recipe: Deep Fried Shrimp Patties
Recipes using Argo Pure Cornstarch
Price Each: $5.48USD
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 tablespoon wine
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon wine
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 slices ginger root, minced
- 5 medium water chestnuts, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Half-full wok of deep frying oil
- Shell and devein shrimps.
- Add 1 tablespoon of wine to shrimps and marinate 1/2 hour. Drain and mince shrimps coarsely.
- Add beaten egg, Accent , salt, 1 teaspoon wine and white pepper. Stir well.
- Add water chestnuts, scallion, ginger root and cornstarch. Stir well.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat, then lower temperature to medium.
- Shape shrimp mixture into 2-inch patties (1/2-inch thick) and fry until lightly brown.
- Serve with hot sauce and brown pepper salt if you wish.
Shipping Cost Est