Recipe: Gingered Cabbage Au Fromage
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $25.73USD
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsps butter or margarine
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) diced Havarti (or white American cheese)
- Saute onion and ginger in butter until onion is soft.
- Add cabbage, water and salt.
- Cover and cook over low heat until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add sour cream and diced cheese.
- Cover pan and remove from heat; cheese will melt from heat of skillet.
- When cheese has melted, stir to blend through out cabbage.
Servings: 6 to 8
Shipping Cost Est