Recipe: Gingered Spareribs
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $19.36USD
- 3 1/2 to 4 lbs spareribs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 water
- Start charcoal grill.
- Combine brown sugar, Italian salad dressing mix, celery salt, and ginger; mix well.
- Combine catsup, vinegar, and water; mix well.
- Add catsup mixture to dry mixture and mix well.
- Thread ribs, accordian style on rotisserie rod.
- Brush with sauce mixture.
- Cook ribs over moderate heat for 2 hours, or until done, brushing with sauce mixture every 30 minutes.
- After cooking, cut between ribs into serving size pieces. Two or three rib pieces make easily handled servings.
- Extra sauce can be served at the table.
Shipping Cost Est