Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $19.36USD
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- granulated sugar
- Mix and sift flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Sift same ingredients a second time and return ingredients to sifter.
- Stir butter until softened. Add sugar gradually, continuing to beat. Beat in egg and molasses.
- Sift about 1/4 of the flour mixture over the molasses mixture. Stir to blend well. Repeat until all flour mixture is added.
- Form teaspoons of dough into small balls. Roll balls in granulated sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 8-10 minutes or until tops are slightly rounded.
- Cool on wire rack.
Yields: 4 dozen.
Shipping Cost Est