Recipe: Ham Loaves
Recipes using Accent Flavor Enhancer
Price Each: $13.68USD
- 1 1/2 lbs ground smoke ham (approx 4 cups packed)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 cup milk
- salt, pepper and Accent Flavor Enhancer to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsps vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 325° f.
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients for loaves.
- Use a 1 cup measure to form mixture into small loaves.
- Put 1/2 slice of pineapple on each loaf.
- Bake loaves for 30 mins at 325° f.
- Mix thorougly all ingredients for spicy glaze.
- Simmer until glaze becomes syrupy.
- Baste every 20 mins with the spicy glaze for 1 hour longer.
Servings: 10 - 1 cup loaves
Shipping Cost Est