Recipe: Herbed Barbecued Spare Ribs
Recipes using McCormick Marjoram Leaves
Price Each: $13.30USD
- 6 pounds spareribs
- boiling water
- 1 medium onion
- 10-12 whole cloves
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp marjoram leaves
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces and place in large pot. Cover with boiling water.
- Peel onion and stick with cloves. Add onion and herbs to ribs. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 50 minutes or until tender. Drain and place meat in a shallow pan.
- Blend remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Drain well and reserve marinade.
- Grill ribs over hot coals or bake at 350° F for 30 minutes. Baste with marinade frequently. Toss out any remaining marinade.
Recipe makes 6 servings of Herbed Barbecued Spareribs
Shipping Cost Est