Price Each: $22.43USD
2 cups light brown sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
2 eggs, well beaten
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp pure* vanilla extract
1/2 cup boiling water
3 cups unbleached Pillsbury or King Arthur All Purpose flour
2 cups raisins
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and eggs; Cream together.
3. Add baking soda to boiling water and mix.
4. Add water/backing soda mix to butter/sugar mix and mix well.
5. Add remain ingredients, except raisins, and mix well.
6. Mix in raisins.
7. Drop batter onto a greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake about 8-10 minutes.
* Always use pure vanilla extract when baking.