Recipe: Italian Beef Dip
Recipes using Tones Garlic Powder
Price Each: $16.94USD
Italian Beef Dip Ingredients
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 x 5 ounce packages sliced dried beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cream Parmesan salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
To make Italian Beef Dip
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Mix well.
- Cover, and refrigerate for about 3 hours before serving.
- Stir, and serve Italian Beef Dip with raw vegetables, potato chips, or tortilla chips such as Tostitas or Doritos.