Recipe: Italian Salad
Recipes using McCormick Oregano Leaves
Price Each: $13.88USD
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2.5oz (1/2 jar) pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 lb freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 head of lettuce
- Chop garlic, and eggs. Place in to a large salad bowl.
- Add olive oil. Mix with garlic and onions to cover bottom of bowl.
- Add vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Chop tomatoes and onion. Add to bowl.
- Stir in 1/2 jar of pepperoncini peppers and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir contents of bowl well. It should become a slightly thick paste. Adjust thinkness with more olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- When desired consistency is reached gently tear lettuce and add to mixture. Mix well until lettuce is coated with dressing.
When making ahead of time, don't add lettuce until 30 minutes before serving.