Recipe: London Broil
Recipes using Tones Garlic Powder
Price Each: $12.84USD
- 2 (2 pound each) flank steaks or london broil
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Thinly score the top of steaks across the grain of the steaks to form a crosshatch pattern.
- Place flank steaks in a shallow pan (such as a glass 8" x 12" pan).
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and pour over the steaks.
- Allow to marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.*
- Broil the steaks for 5-7 minutes on each side about 3 inches from heat while basting frequently with marinade.
- To serve, slice very thinly on the diagonal.**
*Allow marinade to tenderize the steak.
**Slicing on diagonal helps make the steak more tender.
Shipping Cost Est