Recipe: Marinade for Shish Kebab
Recipes using McCormick Cayenne Pepper
Price Each: $12.90USD
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 (or more to taste) drops cayenne pepper
To make kebabs
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and mix well.
- Place meat (either lamb, or beef cubes) and vegetables (either mushrooms, cut peppers, small onions, or cherry tomatoes) in a sealable container
- Pour the marinade over the meat and vegetables. Seal, refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Turn often.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on a skewer.
- Grill or broil until done.
Shipping Cost Est