Recipe: Marinated Mushrooms
Recipes using McCormick Parsley Flakes
Price Each: $19.88USD
Ingredients in Marinated Mushrooms
- 1 pound mushroom caps or large mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup salad oil
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
To Make Marinated Mushrooms
- Wash mushrooms and dry.
- Combine onion, garlic, salad oil, red wine vinegar, parsley, salt, and sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Toss mushrooms in marinate, coating well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hours.Serve as hors d’oeuvres.