Recipe: Maryland Crab Soup
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup cut green beans [fresh or frozen]
- 1 cup frozen baby lima beans
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped [or two 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes]
- 4 tbsp Old Bay
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- Bring stock to a simmer. Add vegetables (you may use any vegetables the list above is a suggested blend)
- Add seasonings; return to simmer.
- Pick through crabmeat to remove shells and add to soup. Return soup to a simmer, taste and adjust seasonings.
- Cook for another 30 minutes. Serve with sour dough bread.
This recipe makes a spicy soup You may want to omit the crushed red pepper. Makes 1 gallon.
Shipping Cost Est