Recipe: Mexican Steak
Recipes using Tones Chili Powder
Price Each: $10.82USD
- 2 lb round steak (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- 1 pepper, sliced
- 2 onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 tsp marjoram
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Pound flour, salt and pepper into beef.
- Brown on both sides in hot canola oil.
- Place pepper and onions over meat.
- Blend in water, ketchup, marjoram and chili powder over meat.
- Cover tightly and cook slowly for 1 1/4 hours.
Shipping Cost Est