Recipe: Old Bay Fried Chicken
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
Old Bay Fried Chicken Ingredients
- 3 pounds chicken parts
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup McCormick Old Bay Seasoning*
- 2 cups canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg, beaten
To make Old Bay Fried Chicken
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Combine egg and water in mixing bowl. Mix flour and Old Bay Seasoning in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then shake in flour mixture (a few pieces at a time).
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown, about 20 minutes per side.
*For more flavor, use Old Bay Seasoning to sprinkle over finished chicken.
Shipping Cost Est