Price Each: $12.72USD
3 medium potatoes
1 small onion
1 tsp canola oil
Old Bay Seasoning
1. Peel, and chop onion. Set aside.
2. Peel, wash and slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
3. Either slice potatoes 3/8" thick (half moon) or chop into cubes about 3/8" square.
4. Add oil to a medium non-stick skillet, warm pan over medium heat, then add potatoes.
5. Cover pan, and cook potatoes over medium-low heat about 5 minutes or until beginning to brown on bottom.
6. Turn potatoes over, and continue to cook, covered until beginning to brown.
7. Add onion to pan, and turn potatoes over. Cook covered about 2 minutes, then remove cover and turn potato and onions.
8. Cook for two minutes or more, turning as needed, until onions are done and clear.
9. Test potatoes for doneness before removing from heat.
10. Sprinkle potatoes and onions lightly with Old Bay Seasoning, and turn to distribute seasoning over potatoes.
Variation: Add 1 cup cubed leftover roast beef with onions in step 7 for a hearty meal.