Recipe: Open Sesame Pick-Up Sticks
Recipes using Tones Garlic Powder
Price Each: $16.94USD
Open Sesame Pick-Up Sticks Ingredients
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3oz (3/4 cup) grated Asiago cheese
- 4 1/2 tsps sesame seed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 11 ounce can Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks
To make Open Sesame Pick-Up Sticks
- Heat oven to 350° F. degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in small bowl.
- Stir in water and mustard.
- In shallow dish, stir together cheese, sesame seed and garlic powder.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks.
- Dip each breadstick into egg mixture.
- Coat evenly with cheese mixture.
- Twist each breadstick several times.
- Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Firmly press down ends.
- Bake Open Sesame Pick-Up Sticks for 14 to 19 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve Open Sesame Pick-Up Sticks warm.
Makes 12 servings of Open Sesame Pick-Up Sticks.