Recipe: Party Snack Mix
Recipes using McCormick Garlic Pepper
Price Each: $16.54USD
Party Snack Mix Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 tsps SeasonAll Seasoned Salt
- 3 tbsps Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic pepper blend
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 can (11.5 ounces) mixed nuts (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups each: wheat, rice and corn squares cereal
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels, such as twists or rings
To make Party Snack Mix
- Preheat oven to 250° F.
- Combine butter, Season All, Worcestershire sauce, garlic pepper and dill weed in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and gently stir until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto two 15x10-inch cookies sheets.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time.
- Let cool completely and then store in an airtight container.
Shipping Cost Est