Recipe: Pasta Salad with Tomatoes Grilled Salmon
Recipes using Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
Price Each: $10.34USD
- 12 oz penne pasta
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 3 tbsps Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved, yellow if possible
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 red pepper
- 2 yellow peppers
- 6 4oz salmon fillets, grilled
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Roast peppers, cool, peel and dice.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, Mrs. Dash seasoning and lemon juice.
- Add prepared vegetables and pasta, toss well and chill.
- Brush salmon fillets with a little olive oil and spinkle with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Grill or broil salmon, approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with pasta salad.