Recipe: Persimmon Pudding
Recipes using Sunsweet Pitted Dates
Price Each: $12.13USD
Ingredients in Persimmon Pudding
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup King Arthur unbleached flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup persimmons
To make Persimmon Pudding
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients together, along with vanilla. Blend dry ingrdients into the creamed butter sugar mix.
- Add dates, nuts, raisins, arid persimmons last.
- Pour into greased pan filling 2/3 full. Cover and steam 2 hours after steam starts.
- Double if you like layer cake.
Shipping Cost Est