Recipe: Pumpkin Cake
Recipes using McCormick Siagon Cinnamon
Price Each: $6.63USD
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Wesson oil
- 3 cups pumpkin (raw and grated)
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 1 cup raisins or currants
- Cream sugar and oil well. Add pumpkin.
- Add eggs one at a time. Then add sifted dry ingredients.
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Pour into lightly greased pan (10' tube, bundt, or meat loaf pan).
- Bake 1-1/2 hours at 325-350° (or until knife comes out fairly clean).
- After oven is shut off, let cake stay in open oven to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Shipping Cost Est