Price Each: $12.66USD
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 tbsps butter or margarine
2 cup frozen cream of shrimp soup (or 2 cans)
1 tbsp curry powder
2 cups cooked shrimp
2 cups sour cream
4 cups cooked rice
paprika for garnish
parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. Cook onion in butter until tender.
2. Add soup and stir until smooth.
3. Add curry powder, shrimp, and sour cream.
4. Stir until thoroughly combined.
5. Spread rice in bottom of rectangular oven proof baking dish.
6. Pour sauce mixture over rice.
7. Sprinkle top with paprika & parsley.
8. Bake for 30 mins.