Recipe: Seven Layer Fiesta Dip
Recipes using McCormick Taco Seasoning
Price Each: $14.29USD
Seven Layer Fiesta Dip Ingredients
- 1 can 16oz refried beans
- 1 container 16oz sour cream
- 2 tsps taco seasoning
- 2 cups 8oz shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- tortilla chips
To make Seven Layer Fiesta Dip
- Spread refried beans in a shallow serving dish.
- Mix sour cream with taco seasoning; spread over beans.
- Top with cheese, tomato, onion, dollops of guacamole and olives.
- Serve Seven Layer Fiesta Dip with tortilla chips.
Shipping Cost Est