Recipe: Shrimp Bisque
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 10 3/4 oz can chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Saute onion in saucepan with butter until translucent.
- Stir in flour until smooth then add chicken broth.
- Stir over low heat several minutes.
- In separate pan add milk and shrimp. Cook shrimp in milk until milk almost boils.
- Add milk and shrimp to flour and chicken broth mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Stir in cream and heat thoroughly but don't let boil.
Makes 6 servings
Variation: Substitute crab or lobster for shrimp.
Shipping Cost Est