Recipe: Shrimp Casserole
Recipes using McCormick Fancy Paprika
Price Each: $5.51USD
- 2 lbs boiled shrimp
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Parsley, garlic salt and black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Boil shrimp; drain and peel. Cook rice and set aside.
- Saute green onions, celery, and bell pepper in melted margarine until limp.
- Add rice, soups, and shrimp to vegetables and mix together on stove over low heat.
- Add water as needed to reach desired consistency. Then add lemon juice, parsley, garlic salt and black pepper.
- Pour into butter greased casserole and sprinkle with grated cheese. Sprinkle top of casserole with paprika.
- Bake at 350° F for at least 30 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est