Recipe: Shrimp Louie Dip
Recipes using Hidden Valley Dips Mix
Price Each: $9.99USD
- 1 packet 1oz Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 container 16oz sour cream
- 4 to 6 oz cooked shrimp or crabmeat, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbls chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- crackers or sliced French bread, for dipping
- Combine dip mix and sour cream.
- Blot dry shrimp or crabmeat and add to sour cream mixture.
- Add chili sauce and horseradish to sour cream mixture.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or sliced French bread.
Servings: Makes 3 cups