Recipe: Sirloin with Mushrooms and Rosemary
Recipes using McCormick Organic Rosemary
Price Each: $5.98USD
- 4 (5 oz) sirloin steaks, trimmed of all visible fat
- 3 oz sliced fresh shitake or regular mushrooms
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- flour (for dredging)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive or canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Italian flat parsley, chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp rosemary leaves
- 2 oz red wine
- 4 oz low sodium beef broth
- Press cracked pepper into both sides of the sirloin steaks.
- Dredge steaks in flour and shake off excess flour.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive or canola oil in a non-stick skillet. When hot, add the steaks, and saute on both sides over high heat, 3 to 4 minutes a side.
- When the steaks are done, remove steaks to a warm plate and keep hot. Then remove all excess fat from pan.
- Add another tbsp olive or canola oil and heat. Add sliced mushrooms and saute for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring and turnign often.
- Add tomatoes and rosemary. Cook for another minute, then add garlic and cook another minute.
- Add red wine and cook until reduced by 1/2. Then add low sodium beef stock and cook until thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the steaks and serve.
Shipping Cost Est