Recipe: Sombrero Spread
Recipes using Tones Chili Powder
Price Each: $10.82USD
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 pound can kidney beans
To make Sombrero Spread
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- In a non-stick skillet, add the ground beef and onions. Cook over medium heat until the beef has browned. Drain any grease from pan.
- In a 1 cup Pyrex cup, combine the catsup, Tabasco Sauce, and chili powder, and blend with a fork. Pour into the beef mixture.
- Put the kidney beans in a large bowl, and use a slotted spoon or a potato masher to partially break up the kidney beans. Add the kidney beans to the beef mixture and heat through.
- Pour the beef and kidney bean mixture into a chafing dish. Sprinkle top witht eh Cheddar cheese, sliced olives, and chopped onions.
Serve Sombrero Spread warm with Tortilla chips.
Shipping Cost Est