Recipe: Sour Cream Softies with Chocolate Chips
Recipes using Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels
Price Each: $17.47USD
Ingredients in Sour Cream Softies with Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 oz chocolate chips
To make Sour Cream Softies with Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Cream butter with sugar until well blended in large bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour mixture, adding alternately with sour cream.
- Blend well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 4 inch apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- If desired, eliminate chocolate chips and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture before baking.
Shipping Cost Est