Recipe: Spanish Paella
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $13.98USD
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 lbs chicken parts or whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and cut into sections
- 1/4 cup dehydrated chopped onions
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup lobster pieces
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice
- 10 threads Saffron
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Season-All Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken pieces, and cook until browned.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add pepperoni to skillet and cook until browned.
- Add tomatoes and chopped onions and cook until onions are lightly browned.
- Return chicken to skillet and add remaining ingredients.
Stir gently, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Cook uncovered 5 mins.
Shipping Cost Est