Recipe: Spiced Wine Fruit Salad
Recipes using McCormick Cinnamon Sticks
Price Each: $21.87USD
- 17 oz can unpeeled apricot halves
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2" stick cinnamon
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 medium pears, pared and quartered
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- Drain apricots, reserving 1/2 cup of the syrup.
- In a saucepan combine the reserved syrup, port, and lemon juice.
- Tie the cinnamon and cloves in a small piece of cloth and add.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Combine apricots and pears and then pour syrup over all. Chill overnight.
- Add bananas just before serving; mix and serve drained on lettuce leaves.
Shipping Cost Est