Recipe: Spring Asparagus Salad
Recipes using Tones Ground Pepper
Price Each: $14.84USD
Spring Asparagus Salad Ingredients
- 1 pakage Lawry’s Italian dressing mix<
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup liquid from stuffed green olives
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 ounce jar pimento stuffed green olives
- 3/4 cup Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
To make Spring Asparagus Salad
- Mix Lawry's Italian Dressing Mix, 1/4 cup water, stuffed olives, canola oil, sea salt and black pepper in a jar. Shake well and chill.
- Clean and cut asparagus into 1/2" diagonal slices.
- Cook covered 3 minutes only. Drain and cool.
- Slice olives and add to dressing mixture. Add to asparagus.
- Cover, refrigerate and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Add Pepitas just before serving.
- Drain off excess dressing from the Spring Asparagus Salad and serve on a bed of lettuce.
Shipping Cost Est