Recipe: Tangy 7-bone Roast
Recipes using Tones Garlic Powder
Price Each: $12.84USD
- 4-5 lb standing rib roast
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup diced, raw onion
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients together and mix well.
- In refrigerator, marinate roast approximately 4 hours, turning every hour or so.
- Remove roast from marinate and dredge roast in flour.
- In a dutch oven, brown roast on both sides. Then add marinade. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 hours.
- Remove meat. Increase heat, thicken juices with cornstarch and 1/4 cup water.
Serve sliced roast over rice, and top with sauce.
Shipping Cost Est