Recipe: Teriyaki Shrimp
Recipes using Argo Pure Cornstarch
Price Each: $5.48USD
- 1 pound shrimps
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 large cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed, toasted and ground
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped fine
- pinch of Accent (optional)
- Wash and clean shrimps.
- Devein, but do not remove shell.
- Soak shrimps overnight in a a mix of sea salt and garlic, and stir occasionally.
- Soak shrimp in Teriyaki sauce for only about an hour.
- Charcoal broil or broil in oven using high heat.
Shipping Cost Est