Recipe: Tomato Avocado Salsa
Recipes using Tones Minced Garlic
Price Each: $16.87USD
Tomato Avocado Salsa Ingredients
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp dry minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small ripe avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
To make Tomato Avocado Salsa
- In small dry skillet, roast cumin seeds over medium high heat; tossing until golden brown about 1 minute.
- In medium bowl combine roasted cumin, garlic, lemon juice, jalapeno, scallions, onion, salt, black pepper and coriander.
- Fold in tomatoes and then avocado.
- Place plastic wrap directly on Tomato Avocado Salsa and let stand at room temperature about 1 hour to develop flavor.
Tomato Avocado Salsa is good with tortilla chips or on broiled or grilled fish.
Servings: 3 cups of Tomato Avocado Salsa
Shipping Cost Est