Recipe: Zucchini Soup
Recipes using Tones Garlic Powder
Price Each: $16.94USD
- 1 very large or 2 medium large zucchinis
- 1 large onion
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 5 cup hot water
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Saute onion in butter; add zucchini, sliced.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
- Add zucchini, onions, seasonings, and soy sauce.
- Bring to a low boil and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Put into blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.