Price Each: $11.17USD
4 tbsp butter
8 medium zucchini, cliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp oregano leaves
1/4 tsp basil leaves
1 28oz can tomatoes
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet.
2. Add onion, and parsley, oregano, basil, sugar, and tomatoes.
3. Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
4. Add zucchini, then cover and cook over low heat until the zucchini is tender but still a little crunchy.
5. Place in serving dish, then top with the Parmesan cheese.