Recipe: Apple Crisp
Recipes using McCormick Ground Cinnamon
Price Each: $17.40USD
Ingredients in Apple Crisp
4 cups Apple Slices
1 cup Flour
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp McCormick Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp McCormick Ground Nutmeg
1/2 cup Softened Butter
To make Apple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart baking dish (oven proof).
- Peel, core, and slice apples (sprinkle with lemon juice to retard browning)
- Put sliced apples in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and softened butter
- Mix with a pastry blender until topping mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumbly mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until apples are tender and topping is slightly crusty and brown.
Shipping Cost Est